maandag 18 oktober 2010

Hot chocolate

There is a cold wind, and the air is still chilly. The leaves are falling of the trees, and it is time to wear your big scarf and your warm winter jacket. And your even doubting to wear gloves, then it is time for a big hot mug of hot chocolate. Ah, sometimes the only thing I really want is a warm mug in my hands and to nip from my tea or chocolatemilk. Hmm I love this winter atmosphere!!

So I would like to tell you what you can do with your hot chocolate to make it even better!!!





Here you can see the normal plane hot chocolate and one with whipe cream on it, hmmm






Then whe have the hot chocolate with some marshmallows on top, which is really nice and smuggy :)






ahhhhh i really feel like making some hot chocolate now, I can hear the rain ticking on the roof!
Some other things you can put in your hot chocolate:
- Smarties
- Pieces of real chocolate
- Some instant coffee
Enjoy the feeling of holding a warm cup of chocolate milk in your hands!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten