woensdag 6 oktober 2010

Bake it baby

Bonjour!

Today I would like to share a recipe with you, I already made it quite some times and it is just delicious! It is really nice, and it is even quite easy to make.

So what the hell is she talking about, muffins, cake, pie, donuts??!

No guys I am talking about APPLEPIE, what else?!
Thanks to this site I found the lovely recipe: http://appeltaarten.web-log.nl/

What do we need?
4-5 Apples
250 gram flour
250 gram sugar
150 gram oatmeal
200 gram of melted butter
some cinnamon

So what to do when you have all the ingredients?
1. Peel the apples, doesnt really matter how you slice them. If you like big pieces then slice big pieces. I always use quite big pieces of apple but I do slice them thin, so thin but big!
2. Put some cinnamon over the apples and if you like also some extra sugar. I always put cinnamon ánd sugar on the aplles because the apples taste better with some extra sugar.
3. Mix all the ingredients except the apples. Just put everything in a bowl, and don't forget to melt the butter!!
4. Well put it in a tin and preserve a little bit of the dough so you can make a nice layer on top of the apples. I dont know how you like to make your pie, I always make the top of the cake like the picture, but thats up to you!
5. Put the cake in the oven for one hour on 175-200 degrees.

AND NOM NOM NOM YOUR DELICIOUS HOT APPLE PIE

(actually the pie is even better when it is cold, I know it sounds weird.. but if you can resist the temptation try to let it cool down and then eat it. It'll be better then the warm version!! )


Enjoy your meal!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE APPLEPIE RECIPES! (it is in Dutch though..)

1 opmerking: