maandag 14 maart 2011

Bake it baby

Since you can not watch movies without food I'll give you some nice recipes! First thing you should make (it is even sort of healthy!) Is my own recipe for fruit salade.

What do I need?
First of all you should just use all the fruit you have in your kitchen. (your parents will love you since the fruit they bought is finally to be used!)
Then you need chocolate sauce.

So what do I do next?
Just slice all the fruit in pieces and then put it in little bowls or plates and finally put the chocolate sauce over the fruit. And it is delicioussss :)

This is what it could look like:



Another thing I made was scones, aaaah scones :D
I had this almost ready package for home made scones. So I only had to add some water. But I did put raisins and dark chocolate in the dough and it was amazing. It was sooo good, you should try it for sure :)
This is what they looked like:




Well bon appetit ,
bye byee!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten