zondag 5 december 2010

Winter

And then suddenly one month passed.

This month was soo very busy and stuf, it is quite funny how time passes when your busy, and how it seems to take ages when you have got nothing better to do.

Today it's Sinterklaas in Holland! It is a sort of santa, just some old guy bringing presents through the chimney. Sinterklaas's birthday is on the 5th of december. And actually I still don't get why he actually gives us presents on his own birthday. But never mind! I like getting presents and i like the feeling 5 december gives. Just like Christmas does, a nice warm feeling, a time to spend with family and friends. Sinterklaas had his helpers, because he can néver fill all the shoes himself, haha, those helpers are called "Zwarte Pieten" and well see the picture below.

I hope I've been nice so I dont have to go to Spain with Sinterklaas... although I would not mind going to Spain.

Have a nice Sinterklaas!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten