zaterdag 2 oktober 2010

This feels weird

Hello! (what an original opening)
So I recently started blogging. I made this blog at Blog.com and I already posted well quite a lot I think. But now I wanted to know how many views I got, but I couldnt find it anywhere. And their helpdesk isnt very helping as well. So I saw that I can do somethign on this blog to see my views, and that is why I sort of made this blog.
But right now I am very annoyed by the fact that this blog refuses to import my other blog from blog.com... ARGH stupid thing.

So now I am just going to figure out this blog and see if Id rather start a sort of new blog on blogger or that I am going back to my old blog.
My old blog is btw
www.eefebel.blog.com
OK I am going to figure out how everything works!

Good bye and talk soon!

1 opmerking:

  1. je moet 'm bij wordpress.com maken, dies vet handig :) En vet overzichtelijk :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen