vrijdag 8 oktober 2010

Another recipe for the sunday morning

I LOVE COOKIES


I just made some cookies with the sister of my best friend. Is that weird? Well i enjoyed it so it is probably not that weird at all... And the cookies tasted really nice! Actually I think I am going to give you the recipe since I have nothing better to write about.

Of course i could tell you what I am working on, which is "Is obesity determined by our genes" it is really interesting, because actually it is determined by our genes for 40-70%.
( Dont you think that it is funny that I am talking about cookies, then about obesity and now i want you to make/eat cookies?)


so here is the recipe for well we call it: "Zandkoekjes"

  • 250 gram flour
  • 100 gram sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 vanilla sugar
  • 125 gram butter
  1. Mix everything, just put everything in a bowl and then knead it till its well one big dough ball.
  2. Well spread it out and cut it into nice forms
  3. Put it in the oven for 15 minutes on 200 celsius!

AND TADA YOU MADE SOME DELICIOUS COOKIES!!

The translation of zandkoekjes is sandcookies, but that doesnt sound very eatable, so just call it cookies!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten